The law has many arms and these encompass almost every single detail of our daily lives. Those who are fully aware of their rights in accordance with what the law provides, are at an advantage over those who aren’t. One part of the law that has received much attention in the past decade is the personal injury law.
While there are critics of personal injury law claiming that it has created a so-called “compensation culture”, there are also proponents of the law who recognise that it actually affords protection to every individual. Regardless of your personal views, it is imperative that you’re aware of how it might be able to assist you if you are injured.
The essence of personal injury law is to provide you with as much protection from acts of negligence of an individual or organisation that may result in harm to your body, mind or emotions. It may seem simple enough, but it can get somewhat complicated when you get down to the details.
Therefore, it’s advisable to seek the services of a highly experience law firm such as Legro Lawyers if you need to protect your rights in accordance with the law. Not only will your chances of winning a lawsuit increase, but also your confidence in the law and how your rights are protected.
Legro Lawyers can provide you with the following services:
- Medical negligence claims – where there is some evidence you have of a doctor’s or surgeon’s negligence that can be substantiated
- Workcover claims – SN 98 lump sum and weekly payment claims
- Serious injury common law claims
- TAC claims
- Victims of Crime Compensation – namely a State based compensation scheme for those who have reported a crime perpetrated on them as primary victim to police
- Sentencing Act Compensation Claims – in the event the offender has assets to satisfy a compensation claim from a victim
- Public Liability Claims – although a threshold of 5% whole person impairment must be reached before a claim in negligence can be made
- Occupiers Liability – claims where a person is injured on your property
It is your right to live a life protected against the negligence of others, especially when serious negligence can seriously affect the way you live the rest of your life. The vast experience of Legro Lawyers in personal injury law can provide you with that protection.
Legro Lawyers are based in Melton and assist clients from all over Melbourne, including Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Bacchus Marsh, Hillside, Caroline Springs, Rockbank and Taylors Lakes. Your conversation with Legro Lawyers is confidential and our experienced practitioners ofer a professional, results-driven, prompt and personable service that is cost effective.
If you need legal advice or representation regarding personal injury law for the first time, or want to try a local firm with city experience, please don’t hesitate to contact Legro Lawyers via the email form on this page or call our friendly staff on 03-9747 9679.