There is one great piece of advice you will always get when you’re buying or selling property, which is to “find a good conveyancer”. But why is it so important that you acquire the services of a conveyancer, rather than doing the work yourself and saving a few dollars?
The answer is, that when making probably the biggest financial decision of your life, you want the process of exchanging property to be as smooth as possible. Conveyancing is a highly specialised job that involves a lot of complex paperwork, meaning that plenty can and will go wrong if you’re not quite sure what it is you’re doing. This can result in wasted time, resources, money, legal breaches and even the deal itself.
By hiring an experienced conveyancer like Legro Conveyancing the moment you decide to either sell or purchase a property, you save yourself these headaches. With extensive knowledge of the conveyancing and building industry and thousands of happy clients, Legro Conveyancing will seal the deal for you on time and on budget. And, as part of the larger Legro Lawyers firm, which is a member of the Law Institute, our team has the latest conveyancing news and access to the relevant acts and regulations that may affect your property purchase.
Legro Conveyancing recognises the important of understanding the contract documents to which you will be legally bound and therefore, our conveyancing package offers FREE legal advice on the contents of the contract and Section 32 documents prior to signing. This is invaluable advice that offers you peace of mind right from the very start of the process.
We will also provide you an up-front conveyancing quote that is reasonable and transparent!
Legro Conveyancing also provide the following services:
- Free verbal contract advice when purchasing
- Buying and selling industrial and commercial properties
- Buying and selling residential and rural homes
- Preparation of Section 32’s
- Contract preparation for agents and development of specific special conditions to meet your needs
- Subdivisions, developments and Consolidation of Titles
- Re-financing mortgages
- Discharge of mortgages and registration
- Property transfers between family members
- Sales with no agent
- Preparation of contracts for land and building packages
- Applications by surviving proprietor
- Lost title applications
- Variations of planning and covenant restrictions
- 173 Agreements
- Assistance with advice on building contracts and house land packages as well as first home owner grant and pensioner concession eligibility
Legro Conveyancing is based in Melton and assists clients from all over Melbourne, including Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Bacchus Marsh, Hillside, Caroline Springs, Rockbank and Taylors Lakes. Your conversation with Legro Conveyancing is confidential and our experienced practitioners offer a professional, results-driven, prompt and personable service that is cost effective.
If you need conveyancing advice or representation for the first time, or want to try a local firm with city experience, please don’t hesitate to contact Legro Conveyancing and Legro Lawyers via the email form on this page or call our friendly staff on 03-9747 9679.